This style makes your spring summer 15 look golden while casual! Find all out about how I did styled it & all the tips to rock on summer, whether it is a party or an event!
Welcome to #DFBlogStyle rubric & meet the suit that will change your SS15! #Tip1
The summer just started & with it parties, weddings, (fashion) events & even new dates…gain life again. What got life as well were the unbreathable cloths – yes, mainly us man, we cannot find the right suit for that summer events without being suffocated – then, my #Tip 1 is the versatile golden suit with a fab polo!
As you know, last month happened the Concept Fashion Design in our dazzling Lisbon & I was there to celebrate the best Fashion of Portugal! In a show where the ‘traditional’ was not the biggest word & where the ‘hot’ word could be used in many senses, I styled myself in accordance – as always – to my convictions! And you know, the red detail couldn’t be missing, could it??!
My style included my Khaki-Suit with a fabulous blue – & black details – Polo! Of course, with the hit ‘hotting’ my nerves nothing better than leave the blazer at home & just play well with the Polo! On that matter, it is very important choose the best khaki-suit colour, since the wrong one can turn off all of you & it would not be funny since that suit will – at least – get you through the next few months of this season whatever the event is…and you know…with the right one…you can use a T-Shirt, a Sweatshirt, a Shirt & a Tie, or ‘just’ a Polo! Then, take my advice:
- Try the suit on!
- Compare the colour to your skin!!!! ♦
- If your skin look ruddy or kinda yellow-green, it is the wrong one for you ⊗
- The right one will make you look healthy and handsome ♥
With a khaki-suit you can handle any colour – even khaki – with it since it is neutral! However, as you can see on my pictures, there are some tips that you must take in order to be a gentleman even when you have a strong expression when it comes to dressing:
- If the polo shirt cover more than half of your back pockets, it is to long! For any reasons & much more…watch your ass!
- The Polo Vs must be buttoned. Depending on the style, just leaving the first button unbuttoned.
- Another thing, on a Polo, I LOVE ribbons on the sleeves! On my style, you can see black ribbons matching the collar & also combining to the black bracelets from nunKi®. Mind the sleeves my fabulous people!!
- If you go for a vintage style, then pleaseeeee…make sure your pants compliments the polo & NO leather belts.
- Never wear this style with an undershirt.
- Hoooo & never forget the sunglasses – you never know when you will need it! 😉
Besides wearing a classic wheat pants, I LOVE always to innovate! I made that by wearing a red bracelet at the middle of the arm & the blue slip-on shoes, being all but ‘traditional’ 😉
To finish, I just want to leave you with the last, but not the least tip!!!! Man are wanted (very) well dressed, polite & also humorous! Then, just take your classic pants & your Polo, match your shoes with them, wear you SMILE 😀 & NEVER FORGET:
#BeYOUtiful with #DOliveiraFashionBlog